Dogs

Seattle City Light's Response to Death of Dog Killed by Contact Voltage is Ridiculous

1 month ago   |   By Seattle Dog Spot

Share This!

No Proof of “Isolated Incident”
On November 25th, a 6-year-old dog named Sammy was electrocuted after he stepped on a metal plate next to a faulty streetlight in Seattle's Queen Anne neighborhood.
In response to this tragedy, Seattle City Light Superintendent Jorge Carrasco released an open letter today that said the following:
“On Thanksgiving, a dog was electrocuted on Queen Anne Avenue when it came into contact with a metal plate covering some electrical wires for four streetlights.
This was a tragic incident and devastating for the family that owned the dog. We are truly...
Read more ...

 


Search by Tags

   Dogs      Dog      Dog News  


DogMag one of the best places for learning about dogs

DogMag has great information about dogs care and training, not to mention the best stories ever about dogs. The Designer Breed Registry looks forward to checking DogMag out... Read more ...

Banned Dogs in Australia

Some dog breeds are banned from being imported into Australia. However, there's no law banning ownership of such breeds when they're already in Australia. These breeds are... Read more ...

'Haunted Victorian Child' Dog Wins Hearts Via Hysterically Honest Adoption Post

'Haunted Victorian Child' Dog Wins Hearts Via Hysterically Honest Adoption Post

Prancer hates men, other animals and has created a "demonic Chihuahua hellscape" in his foster's home. Read more ...

The Healthy Hound Newsletter 62

The Healthy Hound Newsletter 62

In This Issue ● Are Dog Years Real? ● Hybrid Dog vs. Mutt ● Why Grapes Are Toxic To Dogs ● 8 Ways You Annoy Your Dog ● Is Your Vet Doing A Good Job? ● Protect Your Dog From... Read more ...

37 Of The Funniest Tweets About Cats And Dogs This Week

37 Of The Funniest Tweets About Cats And Dogs This Week

"You ever have a dog smell your pants so long that it hurts your feelings?" Read more ...